Like the Wave 525 and 533 (also announced today – re-announced, actually), the Wave 575 features a 3.2 inch WQVGA TFT touchscreen display, TouchWiz UI, Wi-Fi, 3.2MP camera, 100MB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
The new Wave also comes with HSDPA connectivity (a feature that can’t be found in the 525 and 533 models).
Samsung Wave 575 will be first launched in Sweden (in mid-November). After that, the phone will be introduced in other markets across Europe and Asia (including China), in three color versions: white, black and black/pink. The handset’s price has not been disclosed.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bada-based Samsung Wave 723 (GT-S7320E) announced
- Samsung Wave 2, Wave 2 Pro, Omnia Pro 4 and Pro 5 announced
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus with Android Gingerbread announced
- Samsung Wave S8500 now available in Europe (UK, France)