The new smartphone is made out of stainless steel and features a 3.5 inch AMOLED ClearBack display with 360 x 640 pixels, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Ovi Maps with free navigation, social networking integration, 3.5mm headset jack, 8MP camera with 720p video recording, 1GB ROM, and 8GB of internal memory.
The Nokia C7 will retail for about €335. Note, however, that this is the price before taxes, so the phone’s real price will probably be around €400.
A friendly, serene video promo for the C7 can be watched below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C5-03 with Symbian^1 announced, costs €170, launches this quarter
- Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type, Sony Ericsson Yendo coming to T-Mobile UK
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- Nokia 5250 now official: Ovi Music Unlimited, €115, Q4
- Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type announced, the second S40 touchscreen phone (video)