Until Microsoft gets to officially unveil the world’s first Windows Phone 7 handsets (this should happen later today), here you have an image that reportedly shows T-Mobile USA’s version of HTC’s HD7 (aka Schubert).
TmoNews says the US-bound HD7 will be slightly different than the European edition, coming with 16GB of internal memory (instead of just 8GB).
Other than that, the WP7 smartphone should feature a 4.3 inch WVGA display, HSDPA (7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera with dual LED flash, and 576MB of RAM.
It’s said that T-Mobile USA will sell the HTC HD7 / Schubert for $199.99 on contract. We’ll probably find out in a few hours if that’s true or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire HD with Froyo and HTC Schubert with Windows Phone 7 leaked on video?
- Nokia presents the differences between Lumia 820, Lumia 822 (Verizon) and Lumia 810 (T-Mobile)
- HTC HD7 (Schubert) poses next to the Samsung Galaxy S. HTC Mozart coming in late October?
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 and dual-core Galaxy Ace 2 officially announced
- MWC 2013: Nokia Lumia 720 and cheap Lumia 520 with Windows Phone 8 officially announced