We’ve hear a lot about the BlackBerry 9670 clamshell (known as both BlackBerry Style and BlackBerry Oxford) until now, so it should be about time for it to be launched, right?
Well, if Boy Genius’ source is correct, RIM’s new clamshell will be available in the US via Sprint starting October 31.
The leaked document seen below claims that the smartphone (apparently named BlackBerry Oxford after all) will be exclusive to Sprint. However, we’ve also heard that Verizon will introduce it, too, so I’m not sure what we should make out of this right now.
The 9670 will feature BlackBerry 6, two displays, full QWERTY keyboard, EV-DO Rev A, Wi-Fi, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 5MP camera with flash, and an 8GB memory card pre-installed.
It looks like Sprint plans to offer the Oxford for $99.99 on contract (after a $100 mail-in rebate), which isn’t bad at all for a new BlackBerry 6 smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Style 9670 (Oxford) gets official: $99.99 starting October 31
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- BlackBerry 9670 Oxford simulator now available
- BlackBerry 9670 Oxford overview leaks, outs some of its specs
- Samsung Moment and Sanyo SCP-3810 now available at Sprint