However, it turns out that European customers (including UK-based ones) will also be able to buy the HTC 7 Pro.
Engadget has it that HTC confirmed the smartphone’s launch in Europe for “early next year.”
The 7 Pro is HTC’s only WP7 handset with a QWERTY keyboard (for now, of course). It features a 3.6 inch WVGA display, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera, HD video recording, 1GHz processor, 448MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM, and 8GB of internal storage.
The price of the HTC 7 Pro is not known at the moment. Also, the carriers that will launch it in Europe have not been announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar and Acer Allegro with Windows Phone Mango announced in India
- Motorola Milestone 2 with Froyo gets official in Europe (video)
- HTC 7 Pro with Windows Phone 7 to be launched in Germany next month (via O2)
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)
- Nokia N900 announced by Vodafone UK