Windows Phone 7 in Australia: HTC 7 Mozart, HTC 7 Trophy, Samsung Omnia 7, LG Optimus 7 and Optimus 7Q
Telstra willsell the HTC 7 Mozart starting October 21, while the QWERTY-equipped LG Optimus 7Q should be available sometime in November. Both smartphones (seen below) will be free on select data plans from Telstra.
As for Vodafone Australia, it will have only one Windows Phone 7 handset this year: the HTC 7 Trophy, possibly available starting October 21. Vodafone didn’t unveil details regarding the Trophy’s price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire HD exclusively coming to Australia via Vodafone and 3
- HTC Wildfire and SE X10 Mini Pro to bring more Android to Australia
- LG Optimus Black landing in Australia this month (via Optus, Vodafone)
- Australia: HTC Evo 3D headed to Telstra (in September) and Vodafone
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 debuts in Europe on October 21, in time for the holidays in the US