Telus will not be the only Canadian carrier to offer Windows Phone 7 devices soon. Rogers and Bell are also readying the release of WP7 handsets (although Microsoft left them out when announcing its launch partners).
Rogers will bring the Samsung Focus to Canada, a touch-only device with a 4 inch Super AMOLED display, 5MP camera, HD video recording, 1GHz processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
The price and launch date of Rogers’ Samsung Focus was not announced.
Bell is all set to offer the LG Quantum (also known as LG Optimus 7Q).
The LG WP7 handset features a 3.5 inch WVGA display, full QWERTY keyboard, 5MP camera, HD video recording, and 1GHz processor. The Quantum could be sold by Bell for $199.95 with a 3-yr contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD7 to bring more Windows Phone 7 goodness to Bell Canada
- Samsung Galaxy W to be launched by Bell in Canada
- HTC 7 Surround and LG Optimus 7 with WP7 available in Canada (Telus) on November 8
- LG Quantum Windows Phone 7 device now available from AT&T
- Rogers’ Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to be available for pre-order soon