The giant US retailer sells the Droid 2 for only $0.01 (basically free) to all those who sign up for a new 2-yr contract agreement. Apparently, free shipping is also included.
It’s not often that a high-end Android device is offered for next to nothing (even though only on contract), so it’s likely that many customers in search of a new smartphone will consider getting the Droid 2 from Amazon.
Of note is that the Droid X is also cheaper at Amazon than at Verizon: $99.99 with a new contract. You can get it here.
And almost free Verizon Moto Droid 2 can be found on Amazon here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X now free at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 3 now just $69.99 with new contract
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic now just $59.99 at Costco with free accessories. It’s $0.01 at Amazon
- Amazon waiving Verizon activation fee (until May 5)
- Samsung Droid Charge shows up at Amazon, costs $250, should ship in 8 to 9 days