Remember the iPhone 3GS Kings Button, which was priced at $2.41 million last year? If you thought that was expensive, check out this new luxury iPhone 4, which costs no less than £5 million. – about $8 million.
Customized by Stuart Hughes for a wealthy Australian businessman, the uber-expensive iPhone 4 is dressed in rose gold and 500 diamonds (53 of which are embedded on the Apple logo on the back).
The iPhone’s home button features “two interchangeable diamonds” – a 7.4 carat pink one, and a rare 8 carat one.
What’s amazing is that the Australian businessman reportedly ordered two such luxury iPhones. Man, with $16 million someone could feed a small, poor country for a month!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- $2.41 million iPhone 3G Kings Button is the epitome of luxury
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- GoldStriker’s iPhone 4 History Edition has a T-Rex tooth in it. Literally
- GoldVish Revolution luxury phone looks weird, costs $488,150