Samsung has a new rugged phone called Xcover B2710.
Like the E2370 (available since August), the Samsung B2710 is a waterproof and dustproof candybar. It features a 2 inch QVGA display, 3G (UMTS only), A-GPS, Google Maps, social networking integration, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
The handset has been launched in Russia, where it can be yours starting this month for 5,990 RUB (about $200).
Orange UK will also offer the Samsung B2710.
As you can see in the photo above, Orange claims the B2710 also features Wi-Fi. The carrier will sell the new phone both on pay as you go and on pay monthly plans. More details here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola FlipOut to be launched by Orange UK. Motorola Charm in the wild
- Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type coming to Orange UK on PAYG
- Samsung S5600 launched in the UK via Orange
- Samsung Wave 2 and Wave 2 Pro announced in Russia, priced
- Orange Vegas launched in the UK for only £48.50