Rovio (the game’s developer) says on Twitter that, since then, Angry Birds for Android was downloaded 2 million times.
Angry Birds is currently available for Android 1.6 (or later) smartphones with screen resolutions higher than QVGA (this means HTC Wildfire users can’t play it yet). The game is free, but it contains ads.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rovio moves beyond Angry Birds, will launch Amazing Alex game tomorrow
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- Rovio announces Bad Piggies (Angry Birds spinoff) for Android and iOS
- Ads-free Angry Birds for Android to come next month
- Full Version of Angry Birds for Android Out in 2-3 Weeks