Officially announced a few weeks ago, the Samsung Wave II S8530 should be available starting November.
However, in the UK the new smartphone will only be launched sometime in December – that’s what a tweet from Samsung UK says.
The Wave II S8530 is Samsung’s fifth smartphone to run the company’s own Bada OS. It features a 3.7 inch Super Clear LCD display with 480 x 800 pixels, TouchWiz UI, Wi-Fi b/g/n, HSPA, GPS, 5MP camera with HD video recording, and a 1GHz processor.
Since Samsung has previously announced that the Wave II would cost €429, the handset’s price in the UK should be around £375 (unlocked, of course).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Wave S8500 actually not coming too soon?
- #MWC10: Samsung Wave S8500 with Bada OS now official
- Samsung Wave 3 to be launched in October
- Samsung Wave 575 (GT-S5750) with Bada OS announced
- Samsung Wave coming to Bell Canada on July 8. Wave 2 might hit the UK in August