The unreleased, unannounced, but leaked smartphone of the day comes courtesy of PhoneArena and is an Android powerhouse.
The Motorola Droid X SE is reportedly on its way to Verizon, and it’s unclear what its name stands for – it can either be Silver Edition (since the bezel around the display is now silver, compared to the original Droid X) or Second Edition.
Rumors also indicate that this phone may come with a 1.2 GHz processor that will supposedly also be used in the upcoming (and oft-leaked, but not yet announced either) Droid 2 Global.
And this is all the info there is on the Droid X SE for now. But the leaks have just started, so expect to have all the details you need just in time for its official unveiling, whenever that will be.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid Pro, Droid 2 World Edition, MZ600 Tablet found in Verizon databases
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 mockups show up at Best Buy
- First pictures of the Motorola Droid 2 World Edition for Verizon surface
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global specs revealed, including color options
- HTC Fireball and LG Spectrum may be Verizon’s first LTE-enabled ‘world phones’