A new leaked Verizon roadmap seems to confirm that the largest US carrier will launch no less than four global handsets before the end of the year.
First of all, we’ve obviously got the Motorola Droid Pro, announced earlier this month and expected to hit the shelves in the coming weeks.
Next, we have three smartphones that are still not announced:
Unfortunately, the exact launch dates for these handsets are not known yet, but Verizon will probably make some announcements really soon.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch Motorola Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Moto Citrus and Palm Pre 2 on November 11?
- HTC Merge could be launched by Verizon soon
- Some Verizon Droids to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread within the coming months
- Verizon to discontinue the original Motorola Droid 2 when its World Edition launches?
- Verizon HTC Merge (Lexikon) previewed, benchmarked