Two new smartphones are headed to Bell in Canada.
The BlackBerry Bold 9780 has been seen before, and even rumored to hit both Telus and Rogers later this month. And now it certainly looks like Bell won’t be far behind, with the launch set for the second day of November.
The handset will be available in both black and white and features a 2.44-inch HVGA (480×360) display, 512 MB of RAM, a 5 MP camera with flash, Wi-Fi, tri-band 3G and quad-band GSM and runs the new BlackBerry OS 6.
Subsidized pricing for the BlackBerry Bold 9780 is still unknown, but it will sell for $499.99 contract-free.
The Android-powered QWERTY-packing smartphone will be able to take advantage of Bell’s HSPA+ network (download speeds will be up to 14.4 Mbps). Like in the case of the BlackBerry Bold 9780, subsidized pricing is still unknown, but the Desire Z will retail sans contract for $499.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on August 29
- HTC Incredible S will be available from Bell in Canada on April 4
- BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 will be launched in Canada by Virgin Mobile
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 shows up at T-Mobile Germany
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 headed to Vodafone and Three in the UK