The largest Australian carrier has launched the Galaxy 5 on pre-pay, so customers can buy it for only $199 outright.
Also available in India and across Europe, the Samsung Galaxy i5500 runs Android 2.1 and features a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, 3G, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, TouchWiz UI, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera, a 600MHz processor, and MicroSD card support.
Starting November, Telstra will also offer its very own Android tablet, called T-Touch Tab.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 and Galaxy 3 i5801 bring more Android to India
- HTC Evo 3D (Shooter) and Samsung Galaxy S Plus to be launched by Telstra soon?
- Australia’s Telstra launching T-Touch Android tablet in November (is this the Huawei S7?)
- Telstra’s T-Touch Android tablet available starting today?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Australia on June 18 (via Optus)