We already know that Verizon is getting ready to introduce lots of new smartphones in the near future (including the just-announced Palm Pre 2 with HP WebOS 2.0), but we don’t know their exact launch dates. Or do we?
According to Droid-life, November 11 will be a very busy day for Verizon, because that’s the day when the carrier will reportedly launch not only the Pre 2, but also three Motorola Android handsets, as well as the HTC Merge (it’s not the first time we’re hearing about it being available starting Nov. 11).
There’s still no word on the price of any of these upcoming smartphones. We’ll let you know when new details show up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Incredible HD coming to Verizon on November 23?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Pro to cost $299 on contract? Probably not
- Verizon’s upcoming world phones: Motorola Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global Edition, HTC Merge, LG enV Pro
- Motorola Spice XT300 also announced. Moto Defy going to Brazil
- Some Verizon Droids to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread within the coming months