Yesterday, when HP officially unveiled the Palm Pre 2, it said the new smartphone would be available in France via SFR, in the US via Verizon, and in Canada – without specifying the Canadian carrier.
As previously announced, the new Pre should be out in Canada “in the next few months” – we don’t have an exact launch date at the moment.
There’s still no word on the price of the Palm Pre 2, but we should find out more about this on Friday, when the new WebOS 2.0 handset will be launched in France.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pre 2 may be going to AT&T and Rogers as well
- Palm Pre officially announced for Bell Canada
- HP officially announces WebOS 2.0 and Palm Pre 2 (coming to Verizon, SFR and Canada)
- WebOS 1.0.4 available for the Palm Pre
- Verizon launching both the Palm Pre Plus and the Palm Pixi Plus?