We’ve known for a while that the rugged, Android-powered Motorola Defy will be headed to T-Mobile in the United States, but details about its availability were scarce.
Not anymore, since T-Mobile officially announced (via a tweet) that the Defy will be available on November 3 and will set you back $99.99 (although they didn’t explicitly mention it, that’s clearly with a new 2-year contract).
Still, a good price and not much waiting left to do. The Motorola Defy is a dust proof, scratch- and water-resistant Android-running smartphone that comes with a huge 1540 mAh battery, TMo’s flavor of 3G, a 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen, MotoBlur, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 2GB internal storage, 512 MB of RAM and an 800 MHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Motorola Defy can now be grabbed for just £234
- Motorola Defy with Android officially headed to T-Mobile USA
- Motorola Defy+ gets official: IP67-certified Android Gingerbread smartphone
- Motorola Defy coming to India on January 24?
- Motorola Defy Mini XT320 with Android Gingerbread shows up at the FCC