The tale of Samsung’s Galaxy S Froyo update just keeps on going, and going. While this update may already be available in other countries, it hasn’t hit UK-based Galaxy S owners just yet. Last we heard from Samsung UK was that the update would be out by the end of September, but that clearly didn’t happen.
As UK customers have been getting more and more anxious, seeing as how the update is already out elsewhere, Samsung UK finally decided to address the issue head on in a tweet.
So it looks like Froyo for the Samsung Galaxy S will come to the UK about two months later than initially announced. If that will indeed happen in November. They have said September before, so at this point, who knows…
And here you have a perfect example of what’s annoying with Android. For early adopters at least.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- France: Samsung Galaxy S to get Froyo in September
- Froyo update for the Samsung Galaxy S finally starts rolling out in the UK
- Android 2.2 Froyo update for US Samsung Galaxy S owners coming “as soon as possible”
- Samsung UK: official Froyo update for the Galaxy S will come by the end of September
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Android 2.2 Froyo update starts tomorrow