Both Android devices are now featured on T-Mo UK’s coming soon webpage, and it looks like they’ll be available starting November (for unknown prices).
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is, of course, a 7-inch Android Froyo tablet, while the Moto Defy is a rugged smartphone that runs Android 2.1.
You can check out both devices here at T-Mobile (where the Galaxy tab is presented as having a 1.2GHz processor, but that has to be a mistake, since Samsung officially said the CPU is a 1GHz one).
As a reminder, November is also the month when T-Mobile UK should start selling the Nokia C7 – the world’s second Symbian^3 smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy coming to India on January 24?
- Rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 arriving in the UK in December
- Motorola Defy+ with Android Gingerbread to be launched in September in Germany?
- T-Mobile Motorola Defy will be available on November 3 for $99.99
- Motorola Defy Mini now available in the UK for £162