Not long after announcing its first Android 2.2 smartphone, the Ideos, Huawei has presented other two handsets that run Froyo: the Ideos X5 and Ideos X6.
Unlike Huawei’s older Android offerings, the X6 and X5 are not low-end devices.
The Ideos X6 has a Moto Droid X-like design and features a 4.1 inch WVGA display, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM tuner, 5MP camera, HD (720p) video recording, HDMI out, 2GB ROM, 512MB RAM, and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor.
The Ideos X5 (seen below) comes with HSPA+, too, as well as with a 3.8 inch display, Wi-Fi, and 5MP camera.
Huawei should launch both new smartphones before the end of this year. Their prices are not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ideos X5 and X6 with Android Froyo officially announced (in Australia)
- Huawei Ideos X5, X2 and Ideos Chat bring more Android to India
- Huawei Ideos X6 passes through the FCC on its way to T-Mobile
- Huawei S7 Slim Android tablet and Ideos X3 Android smartphone coming at MWC
- Huawei MediaPad and Vision priced in the UK