Well, it can’t launch the Epic (because it doesn’t have a 4G network yet), so it will offer the Fascinate – already on sale in the US via Verizon.
Like Verizon’s Fascinate (pictured above), the Telus version should feature a 4 inch Super AMOLED WVGA display, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP autofocus camera, HD video recording, and 1GHz processor. It may be released with Android 2.2 Froyo on board – although that’s just a guess, so Android 2.1 at launch is still a possibility.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) available online tomorrow, in shops Thursday – now official
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro announced as Sprint Epic 4G
- Samsung Epic 4G (for Sprint) appears in promo video
- Sprint expands 4G coverage as it’s getting ready to launch the Samsung Epic 4G
- 1 million Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphones sold in the US