Samsung is getting ready to officially unveil a new Android device on November 8 (in two weeks from now), during an event held in New York.
The company doesn’t specifically say what type of device it is, but that Phone icon seen on the right of the invite (pictured below) suggests it’s either a smartphone, or a new tablet with phone capabilities.
We’ve recently heard that Samsung may be the first to introduce a handset running Android Gingerbread, so the device that will be presented on November 8 might be it. Sure enough, it may also be just a new Froyo handset – we can’t know for sure right now.
Whatever it is, let’s hope it’s at least as great as the Galaxy S.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 2.2 Froyo update for US Samsung Galaxy S owners coming “as soon as possible”
- Google Nexus Two to be made by Samsung, announced on November 8?
- Android Gingerbread release date: November 11?
- Samsung Galaxy S to get Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade… eventually
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?