When T-Mobile announced the myTouch (previously thought to be called either myTouch HD or myTouch 4G), they gave us a load of details on the superphone, but left out two important bits: price and availability. They did mention it would be on the shelves in time for the holiday season, but that’s a bit vague.
In the past we’ve seen rumors that indicated it would be released on either November 5 or, more recently, November 3. And today’s leak brings confirmation that the myTouch will be in stores on November 3, like the LG Optimus T.
This is a screengrab from an internal T-Mobile system and as you can see it clearly states the release date of the myTouch. As for the name, it’s still being referred to as (only) the myTouch, so perhaps we should start getting used to that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile MyTouch HD launches on November 3d?
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro will launch on November 18, presale starts on November 9
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q will be available on November 2 for $79.99
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide to be launched in June?