We just received a copy of the LG Optimus T in the mail today and are very excited to try it out and give it a good thorough review. Ah, the simple pleasures. Despite the fact that the Optimus T offers mid-range features and appears to be more basic than some of its bigger brothers currently featured on T-Mobile, this one packs in Android 2.2 and has one of the most affordable price tags that you’ll find this holiday season. It’s definitely worth a look.
The first thing we did when we got the Optimus T was do a video unboxing of it. It’s not a in-depth review, but rather an inside look at what’s in the box and how the phone looks in our hands. The full review should be available later this week on our site. Please check out the video below:
You can follow Brad on Twitter at www.twitter.com/phonewisdom.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Win 3 AT&T LG Quantum and 2 LG Optimus 7 WP7 handsets with us
- T-Mobile Bestows a Ray of Windows Phone Sunshine, HTC HD7 Available November 8
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus Vu preview (video)
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate unboxing
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Unboxing