The Palm Pre 2 is coming. And while the original announcement mentioned it will be coming to SFR in France, Verizon in the US and Canada. The lack of details as to which carrier will sell it in Canada has been interesting, but a rumor from a few days ago suggested it may be Rogers.
And today we have confirmation of that. While it’s not an official announcement (yet?), these pictures clearly mean the Palm Pre 2 is going to be sold by Rogers. You can clearly see it as the carrier on the Pre 2, and the second picture is of the retail box.
Sadly we’re still nowhere on the release date. As for now, it’s “in the coming months”, as it was when HP announced the smartphone. Similarly, nothing new is known about pricing, but Canadians at least now know for sure that this device will hit their neck of the woods.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rumor: Nokia Lumia 900 headed to Rogers in May
- BlackBerry Bold to debut for Rogers Wireless on July 25th
- Palm Pre 2 likely coming to Canada via Rogers
- Rogers HTC One X could be out on April 20
- Nokia N95 really coming to Rogers Canada, actually 8GB version