According to Nokia India, the C7 is available “across all NPCs in India” (NPCs meaning Nokia Professional Centers).
MobileKnots has it that the new Symbian smartphone costs 19,490 INR – that’s about $440 (a price that’s not too far from the €335 suggested retail price).
The C7 resembles the N8 in many ways, although it only has an 8MP camera (not a 12MP one) and doesn’t feature HMDI-out or Dolby Sound. It comes with a 3.5 inch AMOLED ClearBack display (360 x 640 pixels), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Ovi Maps (free navigation included), 1GB ROM, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C7 starts shipping as the world’s second Symbian^3 smartphone (video)
- Nokia’s Asha 300 and Asha 200 S40 phones launched in India
- Nokia’s cheapest Windows Phone 8 handset, Lumia 620, goes on sale in Europe
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 prices for India and China revealed
- Nokia Wahoo for AT&T leaked: a flip phone with a semi-QWERTY keyboard