The handset’s frame is “precision CNC machined from Damascus steel”, this giving every phone a “different and unique” look.
Damascus steel, as Mobiado is happy to inform us, is “a technique of hot-forging steel, originally used in 1100 to 1700 AD to create sword blades renowned for their sharpness and strength”
The phone’s buttons and screws are also made out of steel, while the front and back plates are made out of sapphire crystal.
As for features, the Professional 105 Damascus comes with 3G (850 / 2100 MHz), 2 inch display, music player, Bluetooth, microUSB, 2MP camera, and 1GB of internal memory.
(photo from the manufacturing process of Mobiado’s new handset)
Mobiado said nothing regarding the price of the Professional 105 Damascus. The phone is not yet featured on the company’s website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mobiado Classic 712GCB luxury phone announced
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Stealth and 105GMT Antique unveiled
- Mobiado Professional 105GCB Rose announced
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone
- Mobiado intros Professional 105 EM Special Edition and 105 EM CLB luxury phones