Of course, said official may not be fully aware of Samsung’s Android-related plans – sometimes websites just quote the wrong person.
(mockup of the supposed Samsung Nexus Two, made by Gizmodo)
If Samsung doesn’t announces the Nexus Two on November 8, the smartphone that will be unveiled is probably the Samsung Continuum for Verizon.
Does this mean there isn’t any Nexus Two, at all? We’ll see about that next Monday.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Nexus Two to have a 4 inch AMOLED screen, front-facing camera
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?
- Verizon presents the Samsung Continuum Galaxy S and the Galaxy Tab as holiday gift ideas
- Verizon’s Samsung Continuum i400 and Samsung Zeal landing on November 11
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro and Samsung Continuum get priced