When HTC announced the new QWERTY smartphone, it said it would be available in the first half of 2011, so it sort of makes sense for pre-orders to start in the last month of this year.
Of course, we still don’t know how much the 7 Pro is going to cost. It shouldn’t be more than $250 on contract anyway.
Apart from being released in the US by Sprint, the HTC 7 Pro will hit Europe, too, in a non-CDMA version (also starting 2011). No word on which carrier will launch it here, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Verizon’s HTC Trophy shows up in hands-on photo
- CDMA Nokia Lumia 800 lands in China in March, Lumia 710 and Lumia 900 to follow
- Sprint’s first Windows Phone 7 handset, the HTC 7 Pro, will be called HTC Arrive
- T-Mobile G2 online pre-orders to start soon, launch date could be October 16