HTC’s newest Android smartphone to pack a physical QWERTY keyboard will set you back $129.95 if you sign a 3-year contract and $499.95 sans any agreement. It can be had tomorrow online or from a Bell store or dealer. And Bell seem pretty excited about it too – stating that it “might just be the fastest smartphone ever”.
Also in Bell-related news, the BlackBerry Bold 9780 has been delayed again. It was originally supposed to launch on October 21, then it got pushed to today, and today it got pushed back some more. It can be just a matter of days, or more. Rumor has it that it will finally become available next week. The culprit seems to be the need for some last minute OS fixes.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 finally available at Bell
- Canada: Bell will launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 on November 2 and the HTC Desire Z on November 3
- BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 will be launched in Canada by Virgin Mobile
- Bell Samsung Galaxy S II will be available on July 21
- Bell BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on August 29