The HTC Desire HD and Desire Z were both delayed and weren’t able to make the first expected deadline to the market – mid-October. The Desire HD however has started to ship by the end of last month, leaving its QWERTY-touting sibling the only one still not available to buy.
Well that’s starting to change. Today, UK online retailer Superetrader has plenty (10+) of Desire Zs in stock, ready to ship them to you for a cool £428.88 (VAT is included, but transport is not). You’ll also get a free case and screen protector. But the good news doesn’t stop – they don’t only ship inside the UK, they ship to a whole lot of countries, so perhaps you can get your hands on a Desire Z even if you don’t live in the UK.
Another UK retailer, Clove, states that it will receive its first shipment of Desire Zs tomorrow – and presumably start sending them to customers immediately after that. Clove also delivers internationally (to make sure they deliver to you, check their site). The price for the device here is the same as at Superetrader – £428.88 including VAT, yet transport fees may differ.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire X priced in the UK, coming in late September
- HTC Desire HD and Desire Z are delayed
- Unlocked BlackBerry Z10 expected in the UK on March 1
- HTC Desire C pre-orders start in the UK for £189.99, shipping on May 24
- HTC Desire S will be available in the UK before the end of this month, earlier than expected