There’s nothing really new that the FCC tells us about the Venue Pro.
However, the handset’s approval means it can (and should be) launched by T-Mobile pretty soon, possibly on November 8 – the same date when AT&T will introduce its first Windows Phone 7 devices.
Last week, the FCC approved another Dell smartphone, also manufactured by Qisda and called Dell Venue. This doesn’t have a QWERTY keyboard (like the Venue Pro) and runs Android, but, otherwise, it’s pretty much the same device. Unlike the Venue Pro, the Venue has yet to be officially announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue with Android Froyo gets official in Korea
- Dell Venue Android 2.2 smartphone debuts in Hong Kong, global availability to follow
- Unlocked Dell Venue with Android 2.2 coming soon to the US
- Dell Venue Pro with WP7 to arrive in the UK next month for £499.99
- Dell Venue Pro now just $299.99 SIM-free and unlocked, and starting at $0.99 with contract