Although it’s still not officially announced, the Samsung Continuum Galaxy S is now featured on Verizon Wireless’ website.
The largest US carrier shows off the Continuum next to the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the already-available Samsung Fascinate, on a Holyday Gift Ideas webpage.
Said webpage can be accessed here (it may not last long there – unless Verizon announces the new smartphone later today).
Running Android 2.2 Froyo, the Continuum – which is the first Android smartphone to have two Super AMOLED displays – should be launched by Verizon on November 11, alongside many other new handsets (including the Galaxy Tab, which also runs Froyo).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Continuum Galaxy S units arrive in Verizon stores
- Verizon Samsung Continuum Galaxy S caught on video
- 3 million Samsung Galaxy S Android smartphones sold in the US
- Verizon’s Samsung Continuum i400 and Samsung Zeal landing on November 11
- Verizon announces the Samsung Continuum, launches Motorola Droid 2 Global Edition