Orange UK has announced it’s exclusively selling the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition – a black X10 Mini that comes with two “free fashion covers” (in white and pink).
Clearly targeted at all the British ladies who may want to get a chic taste of Android, the X10 Mini Fashion Edition is, apparently, available as of today for free with a 2-yr agreement (a monthly plan of at least £20 is required).
Orange UK’s online shop currently doesn’t feature the SE X10 Mini Fashion Edition, but you’ll probably be able to find it in the carrier’s retail stores. The handset likely runs Android 1.6 – if it does, you should have no problems updating it to Android 2.1 after you buy it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro coming soon to Orange UK
- Nokia N8 price and shipping date confirmed for the UK (coming in late September)
- Black Edition HTC Desire confirmed, coming to Orange UK in late April
- Samsung S5600 Welsh edition coming from Orange
- Orange Application Shop officially launched