Verizon’s Motorola Droid Pro has been officially unveiled about a month ago, but no details about when it will ship or how much it will cost have been made public on that occasion. In the mean time, rumors about the latter have surfaced and pegged it at $299, though how credible those rumors are remains to be seen.
The leak of an internal Verizon document today makes everything clear about the release schedule though. The phone will be officially out, in stores, on Nobember 18. However, there will be a presale period between November 9 and November 17. And those who order it during the presale will be able to get their Droid Pro starting on November 10.
No other information has been uncovered at this point, but if the presale will indeed start next Tuesday, expect the exact pricing details to leak before then.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pre 2 pre-orders will begin in the US on November 8
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global will only arrive in stores on November 29
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 user guide now available
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S4 will be up for pre-order tomorrow, release date still unknown
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G may launch on March 1