According to previously leaked info, the Samsung Continuum Galaxy S will be launched by Verizon Wireless on November 11.
I’m pretty sure this is, indeed, the smartphone’s launch date – not only because the Continuum has appeared at Verizon’s website, but also because some of the carrier’s stores are starting to stock units of it.
Android Life has a couple of photos as evidence of the Continuum’s presence in stores:
The Continuum will be introduced as Verizon’s second Galaxy S phone (after the Samsung Fascinate), coming with Android 2.2 Froyo, two Super AMOLED displays, 1GHz processor, HD video recording, and much more. It should cost $199.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) available online tomorrow, in shops Thursday – now official
- Verizon Samsung Continuum Galaxy S caught on video
- Verizon presents the Samsung Continuum Galaxy S and the Galaxy Tab as holiday gift ideas
- Verizon Samsung Continuum costs only $79.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon announces the Samsung Continuum, launches Motorola Droid 2 Global Edition