Details about the upcoming Motorola Droid 2 Global for Verizon keep leaking. A couple of days ago almost all its specs were made public, and today’s leak comes to confirm a previous leak that had its release date pegged for November 11. And at this point, it seems almost certain that the Droid 2 Global will launch next Thursday.
It’s unclear whether both color variations will be out on that day, but the ‘blue’ Droid 2 Global (which we should assume is referred to officially as “Dark Sapphire” – as per Tuesday’s information) looks like it will.
Once again confirmed are the 1.2 GHz processor (judging from Moto’s history, this will most likely be an OMAP unit made by Texas Instruments), dual-band CDMA, quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS radios, as well as the built-in Wi-Fi.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global specs revealed, including color options
- Unboxing of the Droid 2 Global for Verizon
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global will only arrive in stores on November 29
- Motorola Droid 2 specs and release date leaked. Again.
- Leaked Verizon summer catalog shows Motorola Droid 2 alongside the Droid X