A leaked Verizon price list has shown up today, and it clears up the details about the pricing of two interesting upcoming Android-powered phones – the Motorola Droid Pro and the Samsung Continuum.
The Motorola Droid Pro, as leaked yesterday, will be presold starting on November 9 and will be available in shops on November 18. And its price will be $179. This contrary to a previous rumor that had it going for $299.
The Samsung Continuum has had its specs leaked a couple of days ago, but what wasn’t revealed then was its price. This now looks like it’s going to be $199. The Continuum will supposedly launch on November 11, according to previous information.
Naturally, all the prices mentioned will require signing a new 2-year service agreement with Big Red.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 to cost $199 on contract, $599 off (at Best Buy)
- Samsung Continuum and LG Vortex will be on Verizon on October 29
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR will be available on November 10
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global may launch on November 11 in blue
- Verizon roadmap update: Motorola Droid Pro, Moto Venus, Stingray tablet, HTC Merge etc