Dummy units of the Motorola Flipside and Bravo are starting to arrive at Costco stores, as evidenced by a leaked photo. These are two midrange Android-powered smartphones that were announced about a month ago and were both supposed to go on sale “by the holiday season”.
The beginning of sales for both seems quite imminent now that Costco is readying dummy units to represent them.
The Motorola Flipside features a 3.1 inch HVGA (320×480) touchscreen display, 4-row QWERTY keyboard, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP camera, and a 2GB microSD card pre-installed. It will be sold by AT&T for $99.99 with the mandatory 2-year contract.
The Motorola Bravo is slightly higher-end and has a 3.7 inch FWVGA (854 x 480) multi-touch display, 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3MP camera, 800MHz TI OMAP 3610 processor, 2GB ROM, and a 2GB microSD card pre-installed. This device will go for $129.99 if you opt for that ubiquitous 2-year service agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-based Motorola Bravo and Flipside now available at AT&T
- AT&T goes Android crazy, intros Motorola Bravo, Flipside and Flipout. No love for Froyo though
- Motorola Spice XT300 also announced. Moto Defy going to Brazil
- Motorola Spice now available in Canada from Mobilicity for $199.99
- Red BlackBerry R10 gets caught on camera