Both AT&T and T-Mobile will launch Windows Phone 7 devices on November 8 in the US – we already know that.
However, in case you want to pre-order the upcoming handsets, you can only pre-order T-Mobile’s HTC HD7.
For some reason, AT&T doesn’t take pre-orders. Hopefully, this doesn’t mean there will be stock shortages or anything like that. According to PhoneScoop, AT&T’s WP7 smartphones will be available starting November 8 both online, and in stores, on a first-come, first-served basis.
All three handsets will cost $199.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Quantum Windows Phone 7 device now available from AT&T
- Windows Phone 7: AT&T’s HTC Surround, Samsung Focus and LG Quantum detailed
- HTC Surround and Samsung Focus will both hit AT&T on November 8. White and red BlackBerry Torch coming a day earlier
- HTC 7 Surround and LG Optimus 7 with WP7 available in Canada (Telus) on November 8
- AT&T LG Quantum, HTC Surround and Samsung Focus now only $0.01 on Amazon