The bad news is that, according to Mobile Syrup, the new Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone is rumored to hit Telus only in early 2011.
The Desire HD offers a 4.3 inch WVGA S-LCD multi-touch display, HSPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, Dolby Mobile sound, 1GHz processor, 8MP camera with HD video recording, and 1.5GB of expandable memory. Telus will most probably sell it for under $200 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Telus’ HTC Desire HD priced, could be launched next month
- HTC Desire HD to hit India within a week, Desire Z coming sometime later
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch
- HTC Desire HD available at Vodafone Australia this Friday
- HTC Desire and HTC Smart finally available at O2 UK