The LG Optimus One is slowly starting to spread across the world and be launched by more and more carriers.
And it’s Telus’ turn – they will sell the Optimus One starting this month, according to MobileSyrup, who have spotted the phone on an LG Canada site with the words “Coming Soon November 2010″ next to it.
There are no more details at this point, such as pricing or an exact release date, but it looks like the Optimus One will hit Canada in the next few weeks.
In case you forgot, the Optimus One is an important part of LG’s renewed smartphone push, and is a midrange device running Android 2.2 Froyo and coming with a 3.2-inch HVGA (320×480) capacitive touchscreen, a 600MHz processor, 3 megapixel camera with autofocus and video recording, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a microSD card slot.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus One coming soon to Three UK with free car mount and charger
- LG Optimus Black gets priced in the Philippines, lands next week
- LG cancels its Android Froyo tablet, waits for Gingerbread? LG Optimus One available this month in Korea
- HTC Desire HD, Nokia C7 and LG Optimus One coming to T-Mobile UK
- AT&T LG Phoenix (Optimus One) now only $0.01 with contract