The Nokia N8 is indeed coming to Canada, as we’ve heard it would not long ago.
Rogers plans to launch the N8 before the end of this year, and BGR has it that it will sell it for $79.99 on contract. Off-contract, the smartphone should cost $449.99.
Nokia N8 will be Canada’s first 12MP camera phone, and Rogers wastes no time informing possible customers that “when you consider a new 12MP camera costs approx $300-$400, you realize the N8 is an incredible smartphone for a great price.”
Other devices that Rogers is getting ready to launch this quarter:
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 ($149.99 on contract, as previously rumored)
- Samsung Focus ($199.99 on contract – just like on AT&T, the difference being that Rogers asks you to sign a contract for 3 years, not 2)
- Dell Streak ($149.99 on contract)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab ($199.99 with a 3-yr agreement, and $299.99 with a 2-yr agreement – unconfirmed)
Discover more about Rogers’ Q4 2010 roadmap here at BGR.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers launches Nokia Surge, prepares Nokia N86, LG Eve
- Rogers Blackberry Roadmap Updated
- Prices for BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Bold 9900 announced by Rogers
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 to be launched by Rogers on October 27?
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 on its way to Wind Mobile in Canada, will cost $450