Just a few days ago we’ve heard that Google would release the Android Gingerbread SDK on November 11 (Thursday), and it looks like this may be true.
He’s saying Gingerbread is Android 2.3, which means Android 3.0 will be Honeycomb, as mentioned several times before.
As for the Google Nexus Two (which was rumored to be the world’s first Gingerbread smartphone), it’s very unlikely that it will be announced today by Samsung. Most probably, the smartphone that Samsung will unveil today is the Continuum Galaxy S for Verizon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Nexus Two to be made by Samsung, announced on November 8?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially on its way to Verizon. Sprint may launch it too
- Samsung Nexus Two to have a 4 inch AMOLED screen, front-facing camera
- Google teases with Android Gingerbread 2.3 again, still no word on a launch date
- Rumor: the next Google Nexus smartphone will be launched this month