Remember the HTC Paradise, appeared in a live photo back in August alongside the HTC Fiesta?
The FCC is now confirming that the Paradise is made for AT&T, as it has just published new photos of it, as well as its User Guide.
The Paradise runs Android (unknown version) and features a sliding QWERTY keyboard, optical joystick, HTC Sense, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support. Its display seems to be a 3.5 inches one.
PhoneScoop suggests the Paradise may have been cancelled (the AT&T version, anyway). Since AT&T has just launched a somewhat similar Android smartphone – the Motorola Flipside – this might be true. On the other hand, HTC wants to sell as many devices as it can in the US, so it may actually announce the Paradise soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android-based HTC Paradise and Fiesta apparently pictured
- HTC Wildfire S announced by MetroPCS
- ZTE Chorus with Android and Muve Music launched by Cricket
- Motorola Spice XT300 also announced. Moto Defy going to Brazil
- Orange Stockholm (with Android) and Orange Sydney coming soon to the UK