If you’re in Canada, your carrier of choice is Rogers, and you’d like to get your hands on a 5-inch Android tablet/smartphone, good news!
Dell is now selling a version of the Streak tailor-made for Rogers. Granted, it isn’t every day in North America that a manufacturer will sell you a mobile device made for one carrier before that carrier, but this is just the case here.
The Dell Streak for Rogers will only work on Rogers. That’s in case anyone was thinking of snagging it from Dell and then using it on another network.
The price you will have to pay is $549.99, and that (obviously) is contract-free. Though if you’re wary of shelling out so much cash upfront, perhaps you should just wait some more – Rogers will probably start selling the tablet directly too, and with a good old subsidy to make that advance payment much easier to swallow.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Streak now available in Canada from Rogers for $149.99
- Dell Streak available tomorrow at O2 UK, coming to the US in July
- Unlocked Dell Streak with Froyo launched in the US; new colors also available
- Dell Streak price drops to $399.99 at Dell, but you’ll only get it on January 10
- AT&T Dell Streak Android 2.2 update now available