Just one day after Dell started selling the Rogers version of the Streak directly, sure enough, Rogers has officially announced the 5-inch Android tablet/smartphone. Not only that, but the Dell Streak is already available from the Canadian carrier.
And, as expected, you can get the Streak from Rogers with a hefty subsidy if you decide to sign up for a new 3-year contract. If you do, the Streak will only set you back $149.99 – whereas if you buy it direct from Dell, with no contract, you’ll have to shell out $549.99.
Apparently, for one reason or the other, this version of the Streak will only work on Rogers, regardless of whether you purchase it from the carrier or from Dell, so do keep that in mind.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell now sells the Streak for Rogers
- Unlocked Dell Streak with Froyo launched in the US; new colors also available
- AT&T and Rogers Dell Streak 5 finally get updated to Android 2.2 Froyo
- T-Mobile-branded Dell Streak 7 Android tablet spotted
- Dell Streak 7 now finally available in Canada