Today, Bell has finally launched the BlackBerry Bold 9780 in Canada, after the smartphone’s been delayed several times.
Bell offers RIM’s new handset (which, of course, runs BlackBerry OS 6) for $124.95 with the signing of a 3-yr contract agreement. Sure enough, the handset is also available free of contract, for $499.95.
You can buy the 9780 online here at Bell.
Earlier this week, Telus and Rogers have also introduced the Bold 9780 in Canada, for $99.99 and $149.99, respectively (3-yr agreement required in both cases).
Starting November 17, the new Bold will be available via T-Mobile USA, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell’s BlackBerry Torch delayed until October 1. Telus version now on pre-order
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 to be launched by Rogers on October 27?
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 finally available in Canada, at Rogers and Bell
- Canada: Bell will launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 on November 2 and the HTC Desire Z on November 3
- White BlackBerry Torch available at Rogers. Telus’ LG Optimus One to cost $200 off contract